GRRIP wants to align its endeavors in implementing RRI in marine research organizations to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We have defined endeavors in this regard for 12 of 17 SDGs.
This is how:
1) Implementing RRI in M&M research organizations improves fundamental research and thus assists ending poverty.
2) Improved fundamental research through the implementation of RRI contributes to marine food security and sustainability.
4) GRRIP promotes science education in its research programs.
5) We strive for gender equality in all aspects of GRRIP.
6) The research organizations in this project research water. Embedding RRI in these organizations will improve research in this area.
7) GRRIP implements RRI and thus improves research fundamentally in research organizations that are specialized in renewable energies.
9) GRRIP engages with industry through all stages of RRI.
12) GRRIP embraces sustainability, especially by creating a general framework for the M&M community.
13) Our M&M research organizations research climate change. Embedding RRI will help to fundamentally improve this research.
14) Embedding RRI in M&M research organizations will assist improving research about the sustainable use of the ocean.
16) GRRIP will ensure accountable and inclusive research organizations at all levels.
17) Our engagement with research organizations will stimulate new partnerships.