GRRIP Summer Newsletter 2022
By Graham on August 30, 2022 in News Articles, Newsletter
We’re pleased to present the latest edition of the GRRIP Project Newsletter. The Summer 2022 edition contains:
- Foreword by Alexander Gerber, Full Professor and Programme Chair of Science Communication at Germany’s international Rhine-Waal University, and Research Director at the extramural Institute for Science and Innovation Communication (page 1).
- Interview with Dr. Ruth Callaway, Senior Research Officer, Department of Biosciences at Swansea University (pages 2-4).
- Partner Profile: Swansea University (page 5).
- Article by Dr. Xiaoyue Tan and Prof. Dr. Hub Zwart entitled ‘GRRIP Project – collective reflection through Mutual Learning: a continuous process’ (pages 6-7).
- Updates on the latest project related events and collaborations (pages 8-9).