We’re pleased to present the latest edition of the GRRIP Project Newsletter. The Autumn 2022 edition contains:
- Foreword by Professor Malcolm Fisk, Professor of Ageing and Digital Health in the Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Media at De Montfort University (page 1).
- Interview with Jeremy Gault, formerly Beaufort Operations Manager and MaREI Thematic Lead for Coastal and Marine Systems (pages 2-5).
- Partner Profile: MaREI (page 6).
- Article by Eric Jensen, looking at stories of RRI implementation (pages 7-8).
- Updates on the latest project related events and collaborations (page 9).