GRRIP Spring Newsletter 2022
By Graham on May 10, 2022 in News Articles, Newsletter
We’re pleased to present the latest edition of the GRRIP Project Newsletter. The Spring 2022 edition contains:
- Foreword by Dr. Eric Jensen, Senior Research Fellow, International Consortium of Research Staff Associations (ICoRSA) (page 1).
- Interview with Professor Franck Schoefs, Director/CEO of the Sea and Littoral Research Institute (IUML), one of the five marine and maritime (M&M) case study sites in the GRRIP project implementing Responsible Research & Innovation (RRI) dimensions – during the interview Professor Schoefs discusses the implementation of RRI, the importance of societal engagement and how it benefits IUML as well as the Institute’s motivations for joining the GRRIP project (pages 2-4).
- Partner Profile: FR CNRS 3473 Institut Universitaire Mer et Littoral/Sea and Littoral research Institute (IUML) (page 5).
- Article by Dr Malcolm Fisk entitled ‘The RRI Implementation Journey: Barriers and Enablers’ (pages 6-7).
- Updates on latest project related events and collaborations (pages 8-9).