We’re pleased to present the latest edition of the GRRIP Project Newsletter. The Summer 2022 edition contains:
- Foreword by Alexander Gerber, Full Professor and Programme Chair of Science Communication at Germany’s international Rhine-Waal University, and Research Director at the extramural Institute for Science and Innovation Communication (page 1).
- Interview with Dr. Ruth Callaway, Senior Research Officer, Department of Biosciences at Swansea University (pages 2-4).
- Partner Profile: Swansea University (page 5).
- Article by Dr. Xiaoyue Tan and Prof. Dr. Hub Zwart entitled ‘GRRIP Project – collective reflection through Mutual Learning: a continuous process’ (pages 6-7).
- Updates on the latest project related events and collaborations (pages 8-9).